Sunday, January 6, 2008

Honeymoon


Talmage and I went to Pinetop for our honeymoon. We went snow boarding. It was my first time. We both had a blast! We got to go to the Snowflake temple. Wow, that was beautiful. I really like pinetop it has such a cozy, small town feel. I got sick a couple of days into our honeymoon. I mean really sick; sicker than I have ever been in my life. For the most part, I have been sick since then... almost three weeks later. I feel like I am finally getting over it though. Finally... hopefully

4 comments:

  1. Sounds so fun, snowboarding. I am STILL trying to get Travis to go. So, are you guys gonna move there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move to Paysen? I don't know. Maybe some day in the distant future. We were kind of entertaining the idea while we were up there on our honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And by Paysen (Payson), I mean Pinetop. I must have had my niece, Paysen, on my mind.

    ReplyDelete