Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Job

I just started my new job at Gray's Engineering and Consulting. We test stuff for engineering companies. We tell them if the part they send us to test is acceptable or if it is not, in which case, we put our noses in the air and shew them away. Said in our snobby, matter of fact voices, "This is not acceptable, Shhhhew, shew, be gone with you."

One of my favorite things about my job is that it takes me 8-15 min. to drive there! I have never been this close to work, school, etc. It is really great!

2 comments:

  1. wait did you guys move or something?

    what's the job and where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you really that rude to your customers, if I was one, I would never go back to your company no matter how good you did, that is totally unacceptable to publish on the web, does your boss know you posted that!
    Bill Gates

    ReplyDelete