Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Signing

So, we signed the papers for our new house last Tuesday night. I am so grateful for McKay, Brandi and our realtor. I was the worst hostess ever. We had nothing for them to eat (I refuse to buy groceries because that would be more things to move), almost nothing for them to drink (we were almost out of water) and nothing to entertain the kids except for some toys that I kept pulling out that I got from Easter. But Bennett (Brandy and McKay's youngest) was more interested in the unsealed box of bathroom supplies that we had in the middle of our front room. (The whole front room is full of boxes). Braden, our realtor, became the babysitter and was really good with the kids. It took a while for all the signing to get done but it all worked out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment