Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Copy Me!!

This is Talmage posting here. I was inspired by Kimball and will proceed with the fun.

I Am-home. Just put the babies down.

I Want-this semester to just end. Not because of the finals, but because of the politics. I refuse to stress out about what my final grades will be. Who are they to tell me how well I did. Lousy formal education.

I Have-a habit of crossing my legs. And don't tell me that you can't do it because you're just too buff and large.

I Wish-I could play football year-round.

I Hate-going to the fridge and not having anything I want. And I will check multiple times just in case I missed something.

I Fear-overscheduling my life and not finding joy in the journey.

I Hear-the buzz of the computer and the tv, yes the tv, downstairs. This last week I've been lying around the house and I thought I'd plug in an old tv we got from Rick and Alyssa. Works great since we get free basic cable. Rachel and I have already stopped communicating and are working towards becoming a real family.

I Search-for what my interests truly are and what I enjoy doing. Sounds so soul-searching.

I Wonder-what people are going to think about what I say.

I Regret-not playing football after high school.

I Love-My Family: Rachel and Heber and Hannah.

I Ache-a little all over still. I'm not back to myself yet and I kind of walk around like Mr. Burns. I'm also like that old guy who you don't want to make laugh because then he'll start going into a coughing fit and you feel like you brought him more harm than good. You know that guy. C'mon. He's old. You know?

I Always-am planning with my palm centro.

Usually-I get up early and can't sleep in. Usually.

I Am Not-crazy.

I Dance-because Rachel likes to and because I would like to be good but don't feel like I ever improve.

I Sing-the hymns of Zion..standing sometimes too..without being directed by the presiding authority.

I Never-blame God for my problems. But rejoice in my afflictions!! (Mostly, but not always.)

I Rarely-go to sleep without praying.

I Cry-When my heart gets broken. And during a good movie, book, etc.

I Am Not Always-cheerful, and can be grumpy and throw myself on the ground and start kicking my legs. I try to teach my little nieces and nephews how to do it sometimes.

I Lose-myself sometimes when I'm doing a task.

I'm Confused-at school sometimes and am not afraid to raise my hand and ask a seemingly dumb question. I pay a lot for school and make them work for me.

I Need-to get back to my normal self. I need to "Look unto [Him] in every thought; Doubt not, fear not."

I Should-call Rachel and see how her project is going.

I Dream-often.

I am amused by-my Family.

I Enjoy-Seeing our garden grow and getting the mail and paying bills and doing our finances.

I Would.....what would I do? Fill in the blank .....

8 comments:

  1. come out of the closet if you weren't intimidated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice. (as Art would say)

    I like the tv/communication crack.

    and a few others that I already forgot.

    oh yah, that's me. laughing myself into coughing fits.

    You would...love to be a Missionary again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you would...brush your teeth if you found a toothbrush

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would eat something even if you didn't enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you would like to take a sneak peek of ten years in the future to see what your life and family are like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was the anonymouse who just wrote. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mom's trying to be cute by calling herself anonyMOUSE. Like a cute little mouse she is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Talmage, thanks for your very uplifting and inspiring comment on my blog! I guess marrying someone my father's age wouldn't be so bad. EEWWWWWWWW!

    ReplyDelete