Saturday, July 18, 2009

Palmaholic

My name is Talmage and I am a palmaholic. I have been palm free for about five minutes. Five minutes too long. Just kidding this is not Talmage, no but really. Really he is addicted.

Signs of his addiction:
  • refers to his palm as part of our family
  • tells people all about how cool it is and even convinced two other people to get it.
  • refers to it as his "Precious" as he greedily runs his hands over it
  • longing looks at it before letting others take it.
  • get super excited, way to excited, when he find out that he can put new things on it like sound files, "if i can just get this [accessory to work] I will be happy forever," ..."wow".
  • of course, shows off new things he has in it like picture of the apostles.
  • organizes everything he does in his palm and then at the end of the day changes it so it says what he really did that day. He does this while in bed before he goes to sleep.
  • would be distraught if he lost it or it got broken.
Friends, Family and strange men with a mustaches Talmage, needs our help. Please be there for him, as you see that this is hard thing for him He is still in denial stage. A hug, a smile, and/or understanding will go a long way.

3 comments:

  1. its a piece of crap, It won't accept picture or sound messages that I try to send you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it though. I got mine replaced after a year for free. So I got 2 Palms for 0 gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't the next sign of addiction, anger? tell us what happens then.

    ReplyDelete