Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chocolate vs Flowers

At church they normally give out flower(s) or chocolate, or both. If you had to chose between flowers or two big candy bars what would it be and why?

The poll is in and we have a winner... Chocolate! 75% said they prefer chocolate. I took Kimball's comment, "candy and soda" as chocolate over flowers. Although he is not a woman and should not be in this poll. OK, Kimball your out. Sorry. That brings out chocolate lover down to 71%.

The reason I asked this question is because the men in our ward gave us chocolate. I personally would chose flowers over chocolate. I have told Talmage before never to buy me chocolate, candy, or soda as a gift, it would just be a waste of his cold hard cash. ...um don't get me wrong it is good on rare occasions, it was welcomed this mothers day. Not preferred, still welcomed.


If everything was up to my tastes then we would have unsatisfied mothers on mothers day that would never feel appreciate. And they would never get that thanks that only a melt in your mouth chocolate could say. Kinda makes ya hungry, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment