Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day came at the perfect time. Talmage canceled the ward mission meeting that is normally before church. Instead he stayed home and made breakfast, dressed the kids for church, and feed them lunch. It was so nice, especially because I was feeling the start of getting sick so I was able to take a morning and afternoon nap after church and I feeling a little better. It seems like when the semester is finishing up and things start slowing down I get sick.

Talmage also got me a new camera! I am so excited! Here are a few pictures that I took this morning:
Heber getting his snuggles in.
Hannah acting so busy as she curiously is looking at things here and there:

Heber being disciplined by Talmage:
Today I kept thinking over and over again how much I loved my little ones and how Mother's Day wouldn't be right with out them. They are in the little kids nursery now (I am in the older nursery). I was so touched when I got a book mark that they colored for me. Actually Hannah didn't color her's, she probably tried to eat her crayon thou. I used to wonder if all these picture kids colors for their parents meant anything to them. It does.

I love being a mom!





Just curious what you thought:

At church they normally give out flower(s) or chocolate, or both. If you had to chose between flowers or two big candy bars what would it be and why?

7 comments:

  1. I'd easily take the chocolate.
    The flower would die in a day or two. But the chocolate would taste wonderful and would last for months (if not longer)on my hips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agress with Lisa! I'd take the chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate, hands down. although if given the choice I'd rather have both. The flower for the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so funny kimball.

    yah, chocolate over a droopy carnation that gets stuffed into your diaper bag and you find it all broken and rotted the next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flowers. It's diet season.

    ReplyDelete