Thursday, August 12, 2010

Yeah!

I got a phone call from ASU today. They asked me why I wasn't enrolled in any classes. It felt SO good to tell them why. Because I have no more classes to take!!!! Yeah!!!

I could have graduated this summer but I already applied for graduation in December. I get to graduate with Talmage and my sister, Amanda. So we are thinking about all walking together or at least having a party. Then our family and friends won't have to be bored out of there mind watching 3 graduations.

Did I tell you I am excited? Relieved? We'll I am! It feels nice not to have another homework/test/project deadline or look forward to another semester full of them. I am a free woman!

Disclaimer:
Um, don't get me wrong, I learned a lot and would do it again if I had to but it is nice to be done. I am not trying to convince anyone from going to college. Best eight years of my life, JK, no but really did take me eight years,

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Way to stick it though. I finished up my degree after my first two were born, but they weren't twins and I wasn't pregnant. Way to go, Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to college now cuz of your reaction. Sounds like a 'good riddance' kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete