Saturday, September 25, 2010

Randomness - Blame it on being pregnant

Olive (That is what we decided to name our baby girl) has been moving a lot tonight. Normally doesn't bother me but tonight it is just enough to cause me not to sleep. So here I am typing away instead of sleeping.
The house is quiet. Heber and Hannah are fast asleep and have been that way since eight, there new bedtime as of about two weeks ago, it used to be seven-thirty.
My younger sister and brother who are now living with us, are still out with friends playing glow-in-the-dark ultimate Frisbee. Seth transferred down here from Dixie College in St. George after getting his associates there. Angel decided to come with him and go to CGCC Williams Campus, where Seth and Talmage are. She moved here because my Mom is taking care of my grandma in Prescott and my dad is traveling all over the place for business, so staying with us seemed like a good option to her. They are 18 and 16. They are very good and we like having them here.
Talmage is out doing data collections tonight. He has been spending many late nights lately with his capstone team measuring lights in Phoenix. They take all the data they get and put it into a GIS program to help airplanes fly at night.
Earlier tonight I got to watch my niece and nephews, only for about an hour and a half. I love living so close to family. It is nice. I love their personalities. They are so stinking cute!!! I especially love Brook's chubby baby legs! I can't believe that he is almost as tall as Heber and he is almost a year younger than him.
I am bigger then I thought I would be by now. It's hard to judge because I can't really compare to last pregnancy. All and all this pregnancy has been a lot easier then the last one. I think one key factor is that I am not stressing over school. Nice. I am still so happy to finish school. Don't get me wrong it is still tiring sometimes to keep up with Heber and Hannah but not too bad. I forget that I am pregnant until I see my belly is sticking out.
I am excited for fall to come and to feel that little chill in the air. I hope the rest of my household will be able to handle not having the heat on. That is what happened last pregnancy. I will just have to make sure Heber and Hannah are dressed and bundled well, which shouldn't be too hard.
Talmage is done with school in December. We are both amazed how everything aligned so well for him to graduate a semester early. Heavenly Father had a hand in it for sure. The internship he was hesitant about taking this summer because he was already going full time for school, ended up working towards one of his classes this semester and he got to drop a class. So instead of taking 16 credits he is taking 13. Nice. We are happy he is getting done early. Future details past that still are not set in stone.
We have been looking at a new vehicle off and on for a while now. We have been saving up for the last two years or so. We'll probably get one around when Olive is born. As of now we do not own a car that will fit all three car seats. Plus they are tricky to get kids in because the Bug is a two door car and the Accent has only one back door that works. We are thinking mini van, probably the Odyssey or the Sienna. We'll see. Spencer has been helpful and Talmage got to tag along when he went and bought their new Odyssey the other day.
Um, my mind finally went blank. So, that's all I have for now. Sorry no pictures this time and no editing, not that I really do that anyways. (Talmage later went and edited).

2 comments:

  1. Wow, teenagers and toddlers in one house, that must be fun. Tell Amanda she needs to get married in December because that's when we visit ;) Love you guys! Tell everyone hello from me.

    ReplyDelete