Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Question: Who's smarter, Talmage or Rachel?

I thought that this blog post would be a quick and easy. I'd just say that I personally think that Talmage takes the cake on this one because he is so methodical, scholarly, and continue to list all the other reasons why. When I showed him the post though he said that I didn't give myself enough credit.So I found this table online talking about six different areas of smarts and categories within those areas. Then Talmage and I rated ourselves on scale of zero to five in each area. Zero being "dumber then a box off rocks" and five being "pretty good or excellent".

The grand total came out to be the same. So we perceive ourselves as equally smart. The fun thing was to see where we each held our smartness strength.

What category of smartness do you think you do best in? Visual-Spatial, Verbal- Linguistic, Logical-Mathematical, Bodily-Kinesthetic, Musical-Rhythmic, Interpersonal or Intrapersonal?

1 comment: