Sunday, December 19, 2010

Graduations

Talmage and I graduated together this last Friday with our degrees in General Engineering.

My primary emphasis was in Electrical Engineering and a secondary focus in Art.

Talmage's primary emphasis was in Civil Engineering and certificate in GIS (Geographic Information Science).
I thought it was going to be anticlamatic because I finished my last class this summer. In the end it was an amazing experience to graduate together. We went through it all together and it felt so good to be rewarded together.
Thank you to all those who came to support us and who have encourage and supported us through the years.

4 comments:

  1. Of course you already know that I'm very proud of you but now you have it on record. It was a fun time being there with all of you. Keep setting yourselves high goals and I know you'll reach them. That's just the kind of people you two are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! What an exciting thing to be able to share!

    ReplyDelete