Friday, January 7, 2011

Another Prego Update

So, it is about three o'clock in the morning and I can't sleep. Maybe it is my body practicing for the sleepless nights to come. This happened two nights ago. I was up from 2 until 6.
Anyways, now you get to hear all about my day. I went to the doctors and had an ultrasound. This little girl is BIG. She is about eight and a half pounds. I also have a lot of fluid in me. The huge belly is making more sense. The best news of all is that she is head down!!! Yay!
I have been thinking to Olive trying to tell her to turn. I have also been praying to Heavenly Father that she would turn. I had a similar experience with Hannah and both times a miracle has occurred. I am so thankful.
If I don't go into labor this weekend or sometime early next week they want to induce me because of her size and also because so much amniotic fluid might cause the umbilical cord to come out before the baby if my water breaks unexpectedly. The baby pressing up against the umbilical cord could cut of blood circulation. Then she went on to explain what to do in that situation.
Talmage has Air Force this weekend and we were planning on me going with him but we just found out that he is sharing a room and I will not be able to come. It would have been nice because I would have been on base and he could be there at a moment's notice. We still haven't come up with a solid plan B yet. I feel a little anxious about all of this but I'm sure we'll figure out something.
Also, my sister is getting married this weekend. Part of the reason they are waiting to induce me. The wedding is tomorrow and the reception is Saturday. I spent all of today decorating for the reception. "You might as well do something while you're doing nothing." ~ Uncle Rico
I thought I would be exhausted, I was for awhile until I woke up around one thirty.

1 comment:

  1. keep telling us day by day so we're not left to wonder.

    ReplyDelete