Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nope not a mom of three yet. She is still in me. I thought a couple times that she might come but still nothing. Worse news is that she is now breech, meaning her head is up and her feet are down. Because of her size and such they want to do a C section. I am scheduled to go into the hospital tomorrow at 6 am. I have been hoping and praying that she turns but either way I will have a sweet baby in my arms by tomorrow morning.

(I am really trying not to be disappointed about not having an all natural birth. I have been hoping to go into labor naturally before Friday which was my original induction date.)

3 comments:

  1. thats crazy. Don't worry everything will be fine and she will be such a cutie and it will all be worth it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to see pics and hear about your girl! I heard you were still cookin last week from someone in our ward (Jan winkler i think) and felt for you! I get so nervous for every mom now...
    You are such an amazingly accomplished woman. I admire how much you looked forward to this baby even with little twins at home!!!!

    ReplyDelete