Monday, October 15, 2012

Liver Cleanse (Warning! Graphic Images)

So Talmage and I did a liver cleanse. His first, my third. Basically we drank vinegar, Epson salt mix in water and olive oil mixed with citrus juice. We drank each drink two hours apart and then went to bed. The results are a little gross, but since you were wondering here is a picture of our liver stones.
Talmage's First Liver Clease
The second time I did it got over a hundred stones, probably over a measuring cup full of liver stones. The third time I got about 70 stones out. And I got "gravel" out during each.
If you want to know more about the importance of liver cleanses I highly recommend this movie. "Here, educate yourself."

Basically cleansing your liver is an important key component of detoxing your whole body.

2 comments:

  1. You've got to have quick reflexes to go from reading "warning, graphic image!" to averting your eyes away from the said image. I thought it was a post on soup at first glance.

    So what kind of vinegar? ACV? How long is the cleanse? Do you fast during it? I have done a few liver cleanses over the years and don't ever get the stones. I am either just keeping a clean liver clean or I need something stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it looked like peas. How hard are the stones? Does it reek?

    ReplyDelete