Monday, July 29, 2013

Final Days of Pregnacy

Me on My Due-Date, Three Days Before Labor
Challenges


  • Dewey flipping back and forth from breech to head down. I was kind of paranoid after having to have a c-section with Olive because she turn breech in the final weeks of pregnancy. I really did not want a c-section.
  • Having strong contractions close together often but not going into labor for weeks.

A bit blury, but shows how big I got.
Blessings
  • Having my parents here made the final two weeks fly by. It was nice to have the companionship. I felt like I was able gain strength and prepare for labor better because of them. It was nice having my mom here to help keep the house clean especially when my nesting urges kicked in.
  • My mom really wanted to be here for Dewey's birth. The sweetest and most loving thing was witnessing my dad fast so I could go into labor just all for my mom. So my mom could be here before they had to return back home. That is selfless love he has for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment