Saturday, January 18, 2014

Talmage Goes to Officer Training School

Talmage left for Air Force Officer Training school. It sounds intense. He says that a day feels like a week. But his spirits are high and he is enjoying the challenge.
I have been feeling pretty positive about having Talmage gone. I see this as such an amazing growing opportunity for him. I feel supported, Lindsay's new apartment is literally in the building next to ours (the twins go over there by themselves, I don't think is old enough to walk over there without supervision). I have a super supportive ward as well. And my sister Angel is staying with us.
Angel flew in from Arizona the same morning he flew out. She will be here until around March 4th. Leaving her enough time to give a farwell talk and see the family, especially mom, before she leaves. It has been a joy to have her here, staying up late talking about the gospel and swapping and sharing our pateriartical blessings.
I feel like I have been able to run so many set aside errends. After four attempts at changing over my driver's license from Arizona to Texas I finally succeeded. I am so grateful she watched the kids. DMV (or whatever they call them here in Texas) don't mix well with kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment