Monday, February 4, 2008

Amanda's 21st Birthday

Today is my sister and bestest friend, Amanda's birthday. And so I am going to say five things that I like about her, which won't be hard because she pretty much is AMAZING (sang)!!!!
1. Amanda can laugh. She is one happy person. We have spend so much time just laughing and having fun together! She is a riot! ... in a good way.
2. She is interesting, she has so much depth to her. I have known her for about two decades and I still cant really encompass all of her character. She is like that flavorful dish that you just have to keep tasting and tasting to finally understand all the flavors. Okay, I just compared you to a dish, just think of it in a good way.
3. She has an undieing interest in just about everything. I can't begin to tell you all the things that she has been involved in, learned or interested in throughout her life. She seems to live life to the fullest.
4. She doesn't have to have it perfect to make it good. She isn't what I would call a perfectionist or has to have things an exact way but what ever she does has her Amanda stamp on it.... basically "[you] make this look goood."
5. She expects a lot out of herself and has amazing tenacity and desire to become better. She is quite the go-getter.
6. She makes people feel wonder, special and amazing. She has a way of uplifting people and making them feel great!
7. She is so beautiful. Everyone loves her dark hair, dark eyes and wonderful features.
8. She will tell you what she thinks. She will speak her mind and tell you exactly were she stands. There is no guessing game with her. She is so truthful.
9. She is spiritually uplifting but doesn't rub it in your face as if she knows something you don't.
10. She is basically the coolest friend ever. Time and distance have no bearing on her friendship.

You are wonderful and I am glad that I got to have my best friend be my sister also! I am blessed!
PS: Amanda is in the mission field, St. Louis, Missouri, and will gladly except packages, letters, pictures and love. (If you want her address, just let me know)

2 comments: