Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Dance

My little brother is sooo cool. Ok, he is really not my "little" brother anymore. He is taller then me now and has been for a couple of years. Anyways, I wanted to go to a dance last friday. It was a Valentine's Dance so a date was required but Talmage was out of town. He went to Nevada for his Airforce training. So Jacob drove more then a hour to my house and was my date. We had a good time. Jacob is a good dancer. We had such a good time dancing and being goofy, all the time shooting inside jokes. We went around the building and critiqued all the paintings. He has cool insight and commentary. Afterwards I cute his hair, which took forever because I made a mistake and it took me forever to blend it in (I have a fettish when it comes to hair being cut perfectly). But it was fun because we got to talk the whole time. I also tried to help his pick out music for his voice class. He is so interesting first of all his is really into math, science and engineering but at the same time he is very artistic singing, drawing, dancing and critiquing paintings etc.
Point of this posting: I had a good time all thanks to my wonderful younger brother that is why he is sooo cool in my book.

3 comments:

  1. I bet Talmage was soooooooo jealous you went to a dance without him. He's like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet talmage was even more jealous that you spent hours on your brothers now perfectly cut hair! Talmage loves a fresh church boy cut... It's okay talmage you are welcome back here for an akward trimming anytime, forget about her perfection, remember my lopsided do's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOU!! That is so cool but very ordinary in your family. Everyone is always so willing to help in any and every way possible. We love you all so much and miss you tons. Are you doing ok? I haven't talked to you since your wedding. Are you and Talmage going to be able to make it to the treasure hunt this year for easter? We hope you can but please let me know so we can put your names down. Again love ya so much and hope to hear from you soon. Lela

    ReplyDelete