Thursday, March 20, 2008

Relief Society

My strategy for being in a new ward is:
lay low and don't make any comments during class

That was going ok until: (horror music in the background)
I was in Relief Society in my new ward. The teacher for class asked us what the fourth article of faith was. No one answered and after much time elapsed I finally gave in. I know, I know... but what else could I do. I recited the fourth article of faith. ...silence... I think I heard the soft chirp of crickets. Then one of the ladies humorously said in defense "That is because she just came out of primary!"

We were all rolling.

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you Rachel. You should speak up and make comments often. I'm speaking from experience as a R.S. teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, I'm way proud. Welcome to Relief Society! Love Lisa Skousen

    ReplyDelete