- Just as cheap as rent! (The housing market is down! Yeah for us first time homeowners)
- Our money will go towards something that we can keep
- Build equity
- Talmage will be closer to work
- I have my eye on a house with a great price out in Queen Creek
- It looks like it is in great condition and the previous owner took great care of it
- We’ll be closer to some of the family. Ex. Caleb & Nikki, McKay & Brandi, Taylor & Erin, Lincoln & Melanie
Why we shouldn't buy a house:
- We love our ward and we don’t want to leave our new found friends
- We like our neighbors and our little house that is like a piece of the country in the middle of the city
- We’ll be farther from my parents and siblings at home, Rick & Alyssa, Jana & Art & kiddos.
- We will be driving with traffic to go to school.
- I will be driving with traffic to go to work (Assuming I get the job that I have an interview for tomorrow)
- We will have to go through the rigmarole of getting financed
Is there anything I’m forgetting?