- My amazing husband. Try being the husband of a needy pregnant wife. It is hard work. For example, I often wake him up in the middle of the night to get me water or food down stairs. He is a saint!
- Expecting not one, but two babies. Some people think this is a curse but I can't, they are too cute on their sonograms and I could never give up one or the other. I am excited and nervous.
- My family and Talmage's family. We have already got hand-me-downs for the babies from lots of people. We also were given two cribs from my mom and great grandma. Also, I can't tell you how big of a help they were in getting and moving into our house. Plus, they have given us a lot of furniture. We would have no couches, chairs, fridge, washer, dryer, bed, dresser, desk, etc. if it weren't for family and friends. Which brings me to the next thing on my list.
- Family and friends. They are the best for laughing and having a good ol' time with!
- Talmage's work. A lot of people don't have jobs right now and we are blessed.
- Christmas and Thanksgiving... I love the joy and happiness in the air.
- I love giving gifts, especially wrapping them. I use to wrap all of my mom's gifts that she got for my brothers and sisters. It is so fun!
- Thankful for Christmas especially because it will cause Amanda to come home a transfer early so she can be around when I have the babies.
- The vehicles we have. I am thankful that I don't have to walk every where I go cause if I did I would be walking all day long and never get anything done.
- Sleep and food... Ok, it is obvious the I am prego.
- Running water, electricity, our home, and all the comforts of life.
- Water especially because I am like a camel.
- Christmas Chorals!
- The temple. The ability to be glued to my husband and family forever.
- The scripture and words of the prophet.
- The opportunity to be alive and live on this earth!
- The gospel and knowing that I lived in heaven before I lived here and that I can return someday!
- And last but certainly not least, the bestest one of all: My Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. They are so patient with me. They bring me comfort and peace! They pretty much are the bestest, as Amanda would say.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Because my Christmas list was sooooo long I decided to make an even longer thankful list. Long and no pictures = boring. But don't worry I put digital camera in my Christmas list.