Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Babies

So my once pathetic blog turned into an even more pathetic blog. So, to get back into the grove of things, I decided to make a post with, get this, PICTURES! I know, I am a wild one. Some might even call me crazy.
So, first things first. Just in case you live in a cave and didn't know, I had twins. Yes, a boy and a girl.
Here they are on their B-day, Dec 3rd:
Introducing the adorable Mr. Heber Luke Hansen standing at 17 inches tall, weighing 4 lb 14 0z born at 6:32 am.
And trailing just 6 minutes closely behind him is none other then the adorable Little Miss Hannah Raquel Hansen, standing at a height of 18 inches tall, weighing 4lb 14 0z.

2 comments:

  1. They are so sweet and tiny! Hannah is a sweet little Who from Whoville. I don't know about Heber, he was so comfortable sleeping I didn't dare move him to see. You are truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More pics and info please! How early were they, how was the delivery, how big are they now, and how are you coping??? Then again, I'm sure you're way busy, so yeah for a post with picstures!

    ReplyDelete