Monday, January 26, 2009

Mmm Water, Water.... Water

As Talmage self appointed doctor I advised him that he should drink more water. Really I was with him all day long and he had only drank (drunken, drunk??) like 2 cups of water, really can't remember the exact amount but it wasn't much. I have since been humbled after looking at Kimball's blog and seeing all of the goodies he eats. Wow Kimball that is a lot of goodies. So it could be worst.
But for now I will blame my pro water drinking nature on Amanda. I am just one of enthusiastic followers.

2 comments:

  1. I eat as was prescribed by Buddy Elf; from the 5 basic food groups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. water is over rated and if you really want to challenge, water is in everything...

    you will never see me drink WATER!

    ReplyDelete