Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Polar Express

Talmage and I won a trip through our HOA to go to the Grand Canyon Railroad Hotal and ride the Polar Express. He was gone the weekend that we won it for and we couldn't change the date. So I invited my sisters and mom to come with me. We had a lot of fun! I think that we were the the biggest kids there!







Santa gave everyone christmas bells. Hannah wasn't satisfied with just one though.





It was very fun until on the way back we had to sing Christmas carols. The song that broke me and made me want me to jump off the train was The Twelve Days of Christmas. The elf in the background kept telling us to sing louder. We were the loudest ones on the train. He kept telling us to sing louder though. He was just trying to hit on Angel.


No comments:

Post a Comment