Sunday, May 24, 2009

Brefiss (translation: breakfast)

This morning after Heber and Hannah had their bath they ate breakfast. I know it's all backward but hey. So I took extra care so that they did not get food on their church close. They did great, even though it doesn't seem so by the picture. They got nothing on their church clothes. Heber kept his finger in his month until I held the spoon in front of it, then he would remove his figures long enough to get another spoon full of squash.

His eyes got heavy towards the end and well he feel asleep and I didn't want to wake him. Isn't he just so cute. So I left him for awhile until I heard him wake up and cry. He went wild and got squash all over his overalls and face. Surprisingly his white church shirt stayed mostly white. I love my crazy little guy.

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say that you have the cutest kids!! ;>
    Rob and Nicole

    ReplyDelete