Sunday, May 17, 2009

Don't know what to call this thingy

I Thought
this was interesting to read from when Talmage did it. So I decided to give it a try.

I Am

relaxing and enjoying Sunday.

I Want
to finish my degree.

I Have
the cutest little babies ever and an amazing husband.

I Wish

I could live by a creek or wash where the kids could go play and explore. When they are all grown up that is.

I Hate

when people are unkind to people that i love.

I Fear

snakes, even the good ones that "are harmless, all they'll do is bit but they aren't poisonous". Plllllease.

I Hear
Pandora Radio - Piano song

I Search

the internet for good ideas for panting the offices or other rooms.

I Wonder
what heavenly father and Jesus are really like.

I Regret
not making deeper friendships with some people along the road of life.

I Love

getting my back rubbed.

I Ache
in my Lymph nodes because they are so full from being sick. And in my mouth because my teeth are so tight together. My wisdom teeth are growing in at an angle and pushing all my other teeth together. I get them pulled tomorrow.

I Always

spell the word tomorrow wrong the first time, then fix it. It seems like it should be spelt tomarrow.

I Usually

like to cook

I Am Not

the best write or even a good one.

I Dance
to have fun

I Sing
here and there through out the day

I Never
have been to another contenient

I Rarely

have toe jam

I Cry
like a stupid baby.

I Am Not Always

the brightest crayon in the crayon box (see the next one)

I Lose

my phone. I left it in the fridge once, not kidding. It took me forever to find it. Don't ask me how it got there.

I'm Confused
when I am dreaming, my dreams are weird.

I Need
get some more sleep

I Should
have not started face book yesterday. It seems like it could get out of control.

I Dream
... weird dream. Like I said.

I am amused by
by funny people like my husband, brothers, etc.

1 comment:

  1. And when the kids are all grown up (you know 30's-40's) and they are done playing in the creek, they better not come bumming money off dad to go to the arcade.

    ReplyDelete