Sunday, May 17, 2009

Congratulations

Congratulations to my big brother Caleb. "I never though you'd "graduate, no not ever," (big fat Greek wedding) JK. No but we are really proud of him. He is the first to graduate in our family with a bachelor's degree. He got his degree in mechanical engineering. He's a smart cookie. "You so smart, you so smaaaart." What hard work and dedication! Congratulations!

Congratulations to Nikki for supporting and surviving him being so busy!

The kids and I went to his graduation and the party for him the next day. Here is them in their ASU clothes supporting their Uncle. Ok I didn't have the recent pictures of them in their ASU (Aunt Lois and Amanda you should send me yours). This was a picture taken before we went to an Engineering Club get together, but you get the idea. Don't you love the little yellow bow in Hannah's hair.

5 comments:

  1. Little Hebes kinda reminds me of Caden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking how much Heber looks like Talmage in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still think Heber looks a lot lije brady...except white... its his nose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look sooo precious. I just want to squeeze them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah's bow is the cutest thing ever! I think it's funny that everyone thinks Heber looks like somebody else... lol

    ReplyDelete