Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day Off

So I am at home right now with just one baby. Talmage has Hannah for a couple of hours, he had Heber last time. I went to the store earlier today to pick up some odds and ends and it was so easy with one baby. So easy! And I wasn't stopped by fifty-eleven people that say, "oh, are they twins... how perfect a boy and a girl... got your family done in one shot... etc." By the way, I really don't really don't mind that. I secretly love people doteing over my babies.

Heber loves attention and loves to be held. He has been so content and smiles sitting on my lap or being held most of the day and I love not running around getting bottles, changing diapers... you know the drill.

Ah, he is so cute, cooing and cawing.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh like father like son: Loves attention and Loves to be held.

    ReplyDelete