Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Two Peas in a Pod

.. or a laundry basket.


They look so guilty.
The Hebety
I have a lot of recent pictures of Heber so hear ya go.

Heber is a messy eater, way more messy than Hannah. I usually just have to whip her face with a rag and sometimes her hands. Heber thinks that eating is a full contact sport.

"Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys?"

This is him eating/fussing at grandmas house. Note the pictures of the grandkids on the wall. Can you name all three that are showing?

6 comments:

  1. Hannah, Caden, Roman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see those little babies in two more days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he looks like Sir Isaac Reekings

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute! and getting big too

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are getting so big! and still so adorable- even the messy eating ;)

    ReplyDelete