Friday, July 3, 2009

Big Families

I have always wanted a good size, some may say big, family. At least six kids but have felt a bit discourage with twins. If two babies are hard, don't get me wrong they are totally cute and I love them to pieces, even still how much harder would six kids be. So I look to a real life model, Jana, who just happens to have six kids. She, in my and Talmage's opinion, is a perfect mom. Not in that makebelieve perfect way where all the kids hair is done perfectly and they sit with perfect poster and have the best table manners ever and the whole house is perfectly spotless and she is all perfect with the over the top smile that has a sparkling gleam, but a more natural caring, down to earth and not fake way. She must get it from her mom.
I have watched her kids a couple of times and really enjoy it, like I do all my neices and nephews. But I assume that they are much better with me for a short time and more difficult day in and day out.
So I was completely suprised today when Jana told me, after baby sitting Hannah and Heber for most of the day that she thinks twins are harder to manage then six. Suprise, but happy because it gave me hope that I might actually want a big family again. And I might remain sain that is if I live through twin babies, come on how bad can the terrible twos be.
PS Jana took picture of the babies while they were there. She is an amazing photographer. They're so adorable!

I have been working on the whole you click on a world and it brings you to that link thing a mabob for about half an hour. Here is the web address:
http://janaleesworld.blogspot.com/2009/07/hebety-and-hannity.html

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel, I bet after twins even 10 kids would be cake! You're a fantastic mom!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete