Monday, July 13, 2009

Sweet Babies Laughing

Yesterday Heber was sitting in one of his play toys. I was sitting on the couch and I heard Heber, from the behind the couch, laughing hysterically. I thought it was funny but he stopped. Then it happened again and then again, so I peaked over the couch to see what was up. Hannah was laying on her belly in front of him looking at him and for some reason he thought she was the funniest thing ever. He was maker her laugh a little. It was adorable. I wish I bottled up that laugh.

5 comments:

  1. And one day very soon you will making them laugh just to hear their laugh. I tickle Niran at least once a day just to hear his laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the sweetest picture! I just love to look at them and see how different they look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you could always make a video of the laugh, it's almost like bottling it up, but we can also hear it :D Also, I'm in my pic, middle, bright blue shirt with a little kid with brown hair leaning on my shoulders :) Are you good at Where's Waldo? I'm not so much myself. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are so beautiful! I have three boys who are seven, five and 18 months, and sometimes I go to your blog so we can swoon at them. We love babies and yours are the perfect pictures cause there are not one, but two adorable little creatures. (you probably don't know me, I am Talmage's cousin)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest picture!!!! Sweet sweet babies!

    ReplyDelete