Saturday, August 15, 2009

Triplets

I survived triplets for two days, well, Heber, Hannah and Thane that is. Some highlights where feeding all three of them at once. Them taking a bath together. I wish I got a picture but it is a little hard when your trying to get them clean and stuff. At play time Thane was all nervous to play with Heber and Hannah. They thought he was interesting and would crawl up to him and touch him and stuff, which would make him more scared and he would quiver his bottom lip and then start crying.

I think that anyone who has triplets and watches them day in and day out must be pretty amazing and patient and handle stress well and have constant energy. If their final judgment was up to me I would give them a free ticket to heaven.

But all and all, it was fun and I love my little nephew. He is a cute that is for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment