Thursday, September 3, 2009

Its Too Late To Jazzercise

I just heard the song "It's Too Late to Apoligize" on the radio. When I hear that song I think, "It is Too Late to Jazzercise" and then I think of Jana.

Here is a mental image for you. Imagine Jana rushing the kids so she can take them to jazzercise with her and they are being all slow and stuff. All this is happening in a music video where that song is playing, the jazzercise version of course and singers singing in the background all pop star like. Image her standing by the kitchen counter and dramatically putting her head in her hands because she is realizing that she just might be "too late to Jazzercise".

3 comments:

  1. Also, Imagine her in bright eighties style exercise clothes, while in this music video. With the ankle socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for your comments...I'm glad somebody reads and let's me know it :) The Vernal guy is the one that my friend has been trying to set me up with for at least two years, but she called right when I was traveling in Wyoming on my way here, saying he wanted to take me on a date!!! Timing is awesome in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the idea is funny, but since I don't know her, it would probably be more funny if I could picture her!!

    ReplyDelete