Thursday, September 3, 2009

Giggling Babies

Last night after dinner Hannah left out a big burp. Heber started laughing hysterically at her. It was funny.

They are so cute together. Right now they are playing in the bathroom, one of their favorite places. (They love the old formula bottles stacked in there and the title floor.) They talk and giggle at each other as if they are talking together. It is so cute.

PS
By the way, do I talk to much about my kids on my blog. I can't help it, they are just so cute. I will try to remember to post other stuff though too.

6 comments:

  1. no you don't talk about them too much, it's cute. my girls really miss them too. (and me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. no you don't talk about them too much, it's cute. my girls really miss them too. (and me).

    ReplyDelete
  3. no you don't talk about them too much, it's cute. my girls really miss them too. (and me).

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry about that, I guess my enthusiasm ran away with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think it's too much at all. Maybe even not enough. I love your stories about them. I think it's so sweet how they do stuff together. Almost makes me want twins, but that would take me over my 2 baby limit! Plus, one is a handful, I don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. why do you let the kids to play in the toilet?

    ReplyDelete