Some of things that were eventful for me:
- I made six big ice candles for the event. I made three the week before for a very small dinner party, just to test it out and they were super cool. I was so excited about the six, but they didn't freeze all the way
because the freezer somehow turned off while Talmage cleaned the fridge (candles or a super clean fridge, I choose a clean fridge). I was bummed but I won't have to make six more for the Grandy Family Christmas Party.
- Apparently if you turn on our living room fan all the lights go out in half of the house. It was perfect timing, while reenacting the nativity when it was a dark, silent night. Everyone seemed bummed but I secretly was happy thinking we could get a whole bunch of candles and this will be the best, most memorable Christmas party ever!!! ... I know I am such a kid.
- I got to see my new little niece, baby Gemma. She seriously looks like a doll, all serene.
- I will never forget the look on Dad Hansen's face when I took his white elephant eatable gift of smoothy mix. He got it back in the end though. Have I ever told you that I heart smoothies? They are probably my favorite dessert. Healthy and delicious, slimy yet satisfying. Dad Hansen must love them too.
- I was giggling with delight, inside of course, over Heber's shepherd costume. Complete with shepherd head dress and diaper. Hannah was a sweet little angel.
- The food was incredible!
- Can't forget the thoughtful gifts exchanges (Thanks Mom and Dad Hansen and Melanie and Lincoln)
- Sweet little Daisy giving everyone hugs and kisses before she left.
- The wild kids having a wild good ol' time playing upstairs.
- Caitlyn and I's inside joke about her moving to California.
- The Party-After-the-Party playing Dance Dance
RevolutionSigns was one of my personal favorites.