- Consistent posting (One post a week is good enough to be consistent)
- Good writing (Proof reading and spell checking posts, along with a good writing style)
- Pictures (Picture can make or break a post, posts are much more interesting with pictures)
I generally lack all three but yet I still try to keep blogging. Why? To tell you the truth I have no idea. Maybe I do it out of duty because I enjoy reading others blogs and feel I should contribute or I think that it will be fun for me and others to look back on. Who knows?
Anyways, I am always thinking of posts. Here are a few of the blog post that I have been thinking about doing recently, they are in no particular order.
- Like how I made a bathroom rug out of chicken wire and old white/off white towels that were cut up. My thumb has been numb for a couple weeks (!!!) because of the pressure I put on it from the scissors cutting through thick towels (My thumb is getting less and less numb and should be back to normal in a couple more weeks):
- Or when Talmage and I rode a bike for 109 miles in the El Tour De Tuscon with most of Talmage's family. Talmage did it in 5 hours and 48 minutes and 14 seconds and I did it in 7 1/2 hours. It was fun and hard all at same times
Or when we had a big fancy thanksgiving at McKays and I made a scrumptious homemade crust for this pies or yummy stuffing with homemade, whole wheat bread (I even liked it and I don't normally like stuffing (I also liked Jana's stuffing too, I liked how everything was in bigger chunks)):
- Or when I finished 2 out of 3 classes and would have finished the last one already but can't take the final test till December 10 (why do they have scheduled tests online, isn't the purpose of online classes the perk of having a flexible schedule, for reals)
- Or how I have been working on this painting for a friend of our family (Not finished yet, I hope it looks better then this when I am done). It is some bridge in London.
- Or lately when Hannah has been a show off and holds her bottle with one hand (I could get her to show off for the picture, go figure).
- Or when I switch the kids room with the guest room and they have started to sleep better because that room is warmer and cozier.
- Or when I decorated the stair case for Christmas (not finished yet though):
- Or when I decorate all the high spots (places where the kids can't get to) for Christmas:
- Or when I made these flower holders in the backyard (the flowers die in when I was gone for a weekend):
- Or when I do laundry Hannah watches intently and sees how I pull the close out of the basket and put them in piles, she sweetly wants to help so she pull close out of the basket too.
- Or how Heber and Hannah like crawling up the stairs, so when it is their nap time I "herd" them up the stairs like cattle.
- Or how Heber is always trying to take Hannah's bottle
- Or when I thought I saw Heber take his first step but it was out of the corner of my eye and can't be 100% positive.
- Or when Hannah tries to pick up two bottles and other stuff all at one time while trying to stand up and she looks like a grandma all hunched over, so precious.
- Or how I fixed up this old mirror, the after picture did not turn out well:
After (so I should have retaken this picture but I didn't want to reupload another picture)
OK, I think you got my point. I think about blogging but hardly ever do it. Very lame, I know.
Next post I am thinking about doing is on Heber and Hannah's Birthday!!! Which is today! They are one years old! ...but I am way to blogged out to do that post today ...so cross your fingures that it happens before the end of December.