Saturday, March 20, 2010

Blog Site I Created

I know that I told you that I would show you the blog site that I created for my sister's business as soon as it was finished. I am so excited about how it turned out. It was a so fun for me creatively thinking of ways to make it.
Here is a snap shot of her main page:



Isn't the title picture all cool. It matched her business cards. The menu bar is a neat feature that lets you go to different pages on her blog site. And one of my personal favorites is what I like to call the "button thingy". You push that button and it goes to a place where you make appointments. I know that this is just normal every day web stuff, I am just giddy that I can actually create all these bells and whistles!


You can go see all my impressive work and check out my sisters massage business by clicking here:

(showing off the new button thingy trick)

By the way, she is an excellent massage therapist. It is fall asleep, drool on the sheets, relaxing.

1 comment:

  1. VERY NICE... When is she coming to UT so I can get a massage???

    ReplyDelete