Friday, June 18, 2010

So I don't mean to leave you hanging but I haven't found out that I am or am not possibly having twins. Funny story. So Hannah decided to rearrange my wallet for me. I haven't been able to find two of the most important things yet, my driver's license and debit card. Oh and my military ID is missing and I am guessing that is going to be a pain to replace. Ironically, the unimportant stuff like my Bashas card. . . I'm a Fry's girl.



Anyways, I searched everywhere for them. Yeah, even garbage cans full of poopy diapers. I wasn't able to find any of them. I had five days to find my cards before my appointment, but nothing. I canceled my appointment and ordered new cards. I have been house bound for a week now because I have no driver's license. I haven't bought anything because I don't have a debit card and I would need proof of ID if I use a check.

3 comments:

  1. Hannah! That's a little nerve wracking, good luck in finding it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is the first I'm hearing about a pregnancy!!! And I am a little shocked b/c your counter on your page puts you around the same due date as me, but nothing was said when we last saw :o) But congratulations you guys! I am very happy and I am sure Dusty will be when I tell him!!

    ReplyDelete