Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer School

I have two more classes and then I will be officially done! I am taking both classes this summer. The first one is called Southwest Gardening and I love it so much! I really am learning a lot and hopefully my backyard will have more to it than a pile of dust. Actual picture of my backyard below:




The second class I am taking and starts in July when my gardening class is done is called History of Technology. I might be taking this with Talmage. It sounds interesting and I have already started to read the book for it. I like the book so far it is called from Leonardo to the Internet and talks about how culture, economics and society affected what happened technology wise. Which is opposite of most history books that say technology drives culture or economics.

I don't consider history of technology a technical class (ex: math, science or hard core engineering), I finished my last technical class this spring and it is such a huge relief to have those done!

Anyways, these are my last two classes. I am glad I got to save some of the best for last.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like fun and helpful classes, at least where gardening is concerned! I think I should take one too.

    ReplyDelete