Friday, July 23, 2010

Is toilet water drinkable?

This is the first question I got in our All Ears Comment Area.


See side bar





I am so giddy with excitement! Comment person, probably Kimball, you just made my day!
OK, on to answering the question. I found a little info on bacteria and toilets:

Bacteria such as E. Coli that reside inside the toilet pose a greater risk than bacteria found on the surface of a toilet seat. Bacteria from the inside of the toilet pose the greatest risk when the toilet is flushed as they are present in the water that sprays out, and can be easily inhaled. Bacteria is also found underneath the toilet seat.

Toilet water is drinkable. Hans and Hebs have proven this. Should you drink it, I'm going to say NO.
Now lets play a game, who can spot one of Hebs favorite "toys". I'll give you a hint, I always have to keep my bathroom door shut because of it and the thought that he likes getting it any chance he can should gross you out.

If you want to make a comment or have a question, and make my day too, I'm
All Ears.

1 comment:

  1. wow did you get that answer from cha cha? and that's nasty that the babies drink out of the toilet, I guess that's why little hebes plays with the plunger...

    ReplyDelete