Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Twin's Twin Beds

Heber and Hannah have moved from cribs to twin beds. I like it because we can read to them easier before they go to be. I also like it because they wake up in the morning and go to playing and don't need me to get them out of bed. That means I get to sleep in almost everyday til seven or so.The white head boards actually where one bed that had I when I was single. The foot boards came from a bed I found on craigslist for $20 cold, hard cash. The rails on each are a mix-match combination of the two beds.

3 comments:

  1. really cute! you have such a natural touch for these like this.

    love the lonely little book holder hanging on the wall.

    and they each get two pillows? spoiled!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they ever roll of the bed??? Those are rich beds!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! twin beds how cute!

    ReplyDelete