Monday, July 5, 2010

Little Sickling

Heber has been a sick little guy for the past three days. I think he might be getting better, but I have thought that a couple times though. The croup is no easy stroll in the park. If your kid is thinking about the croup I recommend the following:
  • Humidifier by his crib with Vicks night and day during naps
  • Vicks on stomach and feet
  • Cough medicine
  • Wet towel around neck
  • Breathing machine with saline
  • Electrolyte baby drink
  • Dr. Appointment
  • Prescriptions with hormones
  • Sleepless nights
  • Patience
  • Lots of Prayers
I have to admit that he is so cute when he is sick. He is so cuddly. And his harsh sick voice and droopy eyes just tugs at my heart strings.

6 comments:

  1. I get why you put the picture with the apples first. Sweet little Heber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor little poopsie.

    where'd you find your camera?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it cleaning out my car yesterday.

    A funny part of Heber having the croup is that when his throat is real bad and he gets excited, he'll start breathing hard and making sweety little huffing noises.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i remember talmages nasty croup cough. I hope poor hebes doesn't sound like that cuz then he won't have any friends like talmage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LIAR! i heard that dana talia and abbey put stickers on hebers face you liar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, heber wasn't sick when they put stickers on his face. But he looks like he has the chickenpox. He was actually sick in the picture of him laying in his bed though.

    ReplyDelete