Thursday, July 29, 2010

Midday Routine

Q: I'd like you to describe your typical day.

11:30 to 1:30
  • Kids sleep.
  • Homework, homework, homework
  • Browse the computer
  • Paint, best time to paint. It is hard to stop what I am doing, clean my hands and tend to their needs, plus they will get to anything I put down.
1:30 to 3:30
  • If I wasn't smart enough to run errands in the morning, I do it during this time, which is normally what happens. I almost always do the grocery shopping, etc. when Talmage is gone, I would rather spend time with Talmage then go when he is home, even if it means dealing with whinny kids.
  • Clean and listen to conference or Book of Mormon, if I didn't get to earlier.
  • Visit friends
  • Work on projects.
  • Occasionally exercise. When it was cooler I use to walk/ride bike to do majority of errands, I still do but not near as often. I also did clogging on Tuesdays but they stopped for summer too. I try to yoga and stuff like that at home but not consistent

No comments:

Post a Comment