Friday, October 1, 2010

Would you rather spend a day with Steve Jobs or Joseph Smith?


I saw a speech by Steve Jobs that I really liked and I think he has a good perspective and humor about life. He would be interes
ting to meet. I think he would have a lot of good wisdom. But to tell you the truth I don't know what I would even say to him, I would probably just listen. Which is what I can already do by finding videos online of him talking.
Joseph Smith has a great eternal per
spective. I listened to a lecture series by Truman G. Madsen on Joseph Smith. There are so many aspects of him that are praiseworthy in my opinion. His joyfulness and humility would make me feel comfortable in his presents. Hanging out with him would be a life changing experience and I think that I'll pick him.

Which would you chose?

2 comments:

  1. Both great visionaries. I've heard Steve Jobs can be tough (and scary) to work with because of his stubborn and rash nature. But Joseph's ability to influence and lead so many while so young is impressive.

    Definitely, Joseph Smith.

    I think I know who is asking most of these questions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would pick Steve Jobs since I already spent the Summer working along side Joseph Smith at Anasazi.

    ReplyDelete