Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hannah, Too Sweet For Her Own Good

Today Heber refused to throw away his diaper and so I put him in time out. When he was done, I went to have him throw away his diaper but Hannah had sweetly and quietly already done it for him.
Another time Heber was in time out, he was pretty upset and beside himself. Hannah brought him a soft blanket and a sippy cup. Kinda defeating the purpose of time out.
He continuously tries to take things from Hannah. She gets upset and as I start to scold him. She sweetly hands what ever it is to him. Too sweet for her own good.

3 comments:

  1. You kind of wish she'd stay like that, while hoping that she stands up for herself sometime! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does she have to be sooooooooooooooo darn cute!!!!!!!!!??????? I need to hold that sweet little thing right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I read this today. It made me laugh a second time today. At the mall this morning Niran was running around playing like crazy. Next thing I hear is this boy getting yelled at for not putting his shoes in the bin. I look for Niran since it was a bit awkward with the yelling. I walk over to find Niran walking to the shoes and putting them away for the kid while he's still a good 5 feet away. I couldn't help but laugh at Niran being helpful. Of course, Niran won't keep it up like Hannah!

    ReplyDelete