Monday, December 6, 2010

One Year Older...

Hannah and Heber turned 2! We took them to one of their favorite places, the park.
They ate cake. Yeah, a lot of cake.They didn't really understand the whole openning presents concept but they loved banging on them.
We thought Heber would love his big truck for sure but were hesitant if Hannah would love her doll. Hannah ended up liking her doll and Heber ended up liking her doll too.
We took them to a live Nativity Pageant. They loved the animals there but once the opening prayer was started they started screaming and crying like no other. We took them home, needless to say lots of cake does not make for calm toddlers.


5 comments:

  1. I doesn't seem like its been two years! How exciting. Your 2nd Anniversary is around the corner too isn't it? I hope that you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their little faces behind the birthday cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and that first pic of Hannah looks nothing like her. I was like Who is that kid, some cousin from Rachel's side?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be our third anniversary. Doesn't seem like it's been three years either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY Hannah and Heber. They look so cute. I wish that I could record myself then put it on the comments. Then you'll know how happy I am.

    ReplyDelete