Friday, November 19, 2010

Question: Do you actually want to have another baby?

Yes, I do. I know it is a little crazy especially considering that I already have two babies (ok, toddlers) running around that I would want another one but I do. This pregnancy was planned and it felt and still feels so right to have this new addition coming.
I'll admit that at times it seems daunting to be pregnant and have two other young ones. I expected it to be an easier pregnancy because I am having one instead of two. I guess I didn't consider having to chase around two and the fact that I would be this big. It also seems daunting at times looking forward to having a new born with two other littles ones.
Often when I am out in public I think of how ridiculous my situation must look to people as I am handling Heber and Hannah while being so big and pregnant.
All and all I am happy about it. When we have more I think it will be after a good four or five year span. But that is what I thought after having Heber and Hannah, we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Where are the pictures of you looking so big? And if it feels right, things will work out just fine. You can always send the toddlers here to get a break :)

    ReplyDelete