Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The 10+ lbs Pizza Challenge

It seemed doable, though never done. It looks like 2 large pizzas, though it's the size of four. The challenge is if you and a friend can finish the 10+ lbs pizza in 35 minutes, you get it for free. If you can't you pay the $40 cost. If you throw up, you pay a $25 fee for disturbing the customers.
My brother Kimball and I attempted but ultimately failed. Although we did better than the two other challengers. It was a lot thicker than it looked and had a lot more cheese. In fact, a feeling of sickness was more inhibiting than my stomach capacity. But even if we had an hour I don't think we could have done it.

Before
After

5 comments:

  1. me and mckay could have done it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So they said "here, we can pay you $40 to have a coronary heart attack right here OR you can pay $40 yourself to ALMOST have one."

    You should have invested the extra $25 throw-up fee to expel it from your body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. weak sauce. I could've done both by myself.

    ReplyDelete