Sunday, February 24, 2013

Overheard

Rachel (as she cuts another slice of homemade, cheese-less, vegetables and sausage topped pizza): "Olive do you want this baby piece I cut for you?"
Olive: "don't want baby pizza. I want daddy pizza!"

----------------------------------------------------

Hannah deciding that she would rather go to the gym with me than to the store with Rachel.

Hannah: "I want to go with Daddy."

Me: "You don't want to go to the store with mom? You'd rather go to the gym with me."

Hannah with a sad, accepting-the-reality-of-the-situation face: "I need to get strong. Heber's really strong. But I'm not really strong."

---------------------------------------------

Rachel: "Heber, you can do chores or you can take a nap. Which option?

Heber contemplating his decision: "Ummmm, I want options."




2 comments: