Sunday, October 3, 2010

Why did you marry Talmage?

Talmage has so many amazing qualities that I like and that I think compliment me. I could go on and on about how wonderful he is. But they are icing on the cake to why I married him. The real meat of why I chose to marry him is because I have always seen something in Talmage and knew that he has so much potential and amazingness. I just knew that he was the one for me. Plus I feel like Heavenly Father was letting me know that Talmage was the guy for me.

It has been the best decision of my life.
I am so blessed to have him as my husband!

5 comments:

  1. Awe, that's such a cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to being the best decision I ever made too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talmage, I think that you just commented under my name or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to you being right, again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. why you two were just a couple of baby pups.

    ReplyDelete